Annual Ski & Gear Swap
October 19, 2019
The Ski Swap, an annual fundraising event hosted by the Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club is the TRUE LOCALS' SALE. Local and regional vendors as well as winter sports enthusiasts will be selling new and used alpine, Nordic, freeski, snowboard, backcountry hard goods and soft goods. Please join us if you have gear to sell and/or need something for the upcoming season.
Volunteers needed- sign up HERE.
Where: *NEW LOCATION*
Snow King Sports & Events Center
100 E Snow King Avenue
Jackson, WY 83001
Drop-Off • Friday, October 18, 2019 12-7pm
- Public drop-off 12pm-7pm
- The Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club retains 30% of the sale price.
- There is a $1 handling fee per item with a cap of $10.
- Cash only please.
- Please no items in boxes
- We discourage small items like goggles, sunglasses, transceivers, etc
- Pricing suggestions:
- Ski boots: price them low if you want them to sell (we get a ton of boots)
- All other gear: price above yard sale prices, but below ebay prices
Sale • Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:30am - 1pm
- 6:30am - Burritos for sale from Pica's on site. All profits to benefit the JHSC Scholarship Fund
- 7:30am -The Early Bird gets the Worm! Come early to get the cream of the crop at the Swap!
- Early Bird admission is $10 or $5 with your JHSC Club Membership Card. Memberships are $40 available online or at the swap.
- Admission fee for children under 12 attending with their parents is half off.
- 8:15am- Doors open for the public.
- General admission is $1 or free with your JHSC Club Membership Card. Please bring your membership card or purchase one at the door.
- Admission fee for children under 12 attending with their parents is free.
- Cash, check & all major credit cards accepted day of the sale.
Pick-Up • Saturday, October 19, 2019 2-4pm
- *Check periodically, as sales transactions are not real time, they are uploaded throughout the morning.
- Items not sold during the Ski Swap must be picked-up between 2pm and 4pm.
- Please bring your paperwork to retrieve unsold items.
- IMPORTANT: Items not picked-up by 4pm Saturday, October 19 will be considered a donation and taken to the Sublette County Ski Swap. Once removed from Ice Arena we have no way of tracking down you item(s). Plan ahead.
Gear didn't sell?
Headwall Sports will be accepting winter consignments starting Monday, Oct 21.
Checks will be mailed by 11/1/19. Please write your contact information legibly on your seller form.
If you have any questions regarding the Ski Swap please contact email@example.com
Shopping Assistance From Jackson Hole Employees
In addition to JHSC staff and volunteers, look for the retail gear professionals from Teton Village Sports, Hoback Sports, and JH Sports to help with gear pricing, boot fitting, and any questions you may have. Look for this stylish shirt to identify the professionals: