2021 Thai Me Up Annual Ski & Gear Swap
October 16, 2021
The Thai Me Up Ski Swap Is Happening!
Turn your gear into cash AND snag deep discounts on new & used gear: Nordic, alpine, freeski, snowboard, backcountry & more.
Masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth by every person inside Heritage arena during the Ski Swap (shoppers, staff, volunteers, etc). No mask, no entry. Thank you for helping keep one another safe.
The following items are not allowed into Heritage Arena for the Ski Swap:
- No food or beverage at all
- No backpacks or bags
Gear to sell? Three days to drop it off!
Fees to sell gear:
- $1.00 per item, maximum of $10.00
- Pay by card, cash, or a check made out to “JHSC”
- JHSC keeps 30% commission on sold items
Times & locations:
Wed, Oct 13 & Thu, Oct 14 - Gear Drop @ JHSC
- JHSC Offices, Snow King Center, 100 East Snow King Ave
- 3:00pm - 7:00pm each day
- IMPORTANT: Items must be pre-tagged, tags available at JHSC Office starting Mon, Oct 11 9:30a-5pm
Fri, Oct 15 - Gear Drop at Heritage Arena
- Heritage Arena, 305 West Snow King Ave
- Tags will be available on-site, items do not need to be pre-tagged, but it will save you time
- Items you wish to donate can be accepted on Friday
Sat, Oct 16 - Ski Swap Schedule at Heritage Arena:
- 7:00am: Early Bird Admission - $20
- $10 with JHSC Ski Club Card or JHMR Pass
- Children 12 and under attending with a parent or guardian are $10
- 8:30am: Not-So-Early Bird Admission - $10
- $5 with JHSC Ski Club Card or JHMR Pass
- Children 12 and under attending with a parent or guardian are $5
- 9:30am: Doors Open To Public - $1
- Free with JHSC Ski Club Card or JHMR Pass
- Children 12 and under attending with a parent or guardian are free
- 2:00pm: Sale Ends
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Pick up your unsold items
- ***IMPORTANT: Unsold items not retrieved by 5pm are donated and immediately leave Teton County
Ski Club Cards
Available at jhskiclub.org/membership
The Following Items Are Not Accepted:
- Avalanche Transceivers
- Rear entry adult boots
- Damaged or dirty items
- Items that cannot be tagged (i/e knit hats, gloves, scarves without a manufacture tag)
- Used helmets
- Masks required for every person in the Swap venue at all times
- During gear drop-off, during the sale, and during check-out
- Please bring your own mask if you plan to enter the event
- Large garage doors will be open allowing maximum airflow in arena
- Limited to 768 total people allowed in the arena at one time
- Volunteers, staff, and vendors will be monitored for any COVID-related symptoms leading up to the Ski Swap
- Signage throughout the Ski Swap reminding shoppers to mask up
- JHSC encourages the use of credit cards instead of cash
- Tagging Supplies available for pick up ahead of the Swap - Tag in the comfort of your own home.
Gear Didnt' Sell?
- Headwall Sports will be accepting winter consignments starting Monday, Oct 18.
- We'll provide a link on this page for you to check if your gear sold ahead of time.
Payouts For People Who Sell Gear
- Checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of the Monday after the Ski Swap. Please write your contact information legibly on your seller form. If you have any questions regarding the Ski Swap payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Map (may change without notice)