To inspire and develop student-athletes through innovative and accessible ski and snowboard programs that provide opportunities to pursue personal excellence in snowsports and life.
The JHSC Vision is...
To develop world-class competitive skiing and snowboarding programs, facilities, and staff that build champions in sport and life.
- Provide student-athletes the opportunity to achieve athletic excellence in competitive skiing and snowboarding through innovative programs and character development
- Maintain a devotion to, and develop resources to, support inclusivity and accessibility
- Develop world-class programs, staff, venues, and facilities
- Engage and partner with the community and help grow the visibility and viability of junior competitive skiing and snowboarding, along with the industry and the JH community
- Cultivate organizational excellence and long-term financial sustainability
JHSC Core Values
View our Strategic Plan
JHSC is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.
YE 2017 990 YE 2018 990 YE2019 990 YE 2020 990 YE 2021 990 YE 2022 990
Register your child for our programs or make a payment on your account here. Please have ready your family contact information and your child's medical, dental & insurance providers.
For every dollar the Club charges in program fees, nearly one additional dollar is raised through fundraising and events to cover the cost of running the programs. Program fees do not cover the full cost of coaching and other program-related expenses such as grooming, snowmaking, other program venues and facilities, program insurance, program supplies, event department expenses, and program administration. To cover these costs we ask families to consider a contribution to the Club in proportion to their child's level of participation. Your contribution will help the club continue to improve programming. Thank you for your continued support.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 307.733.6433
- By mail: PO Box 461, Jackson, WY 83001
- In person: 100 East Snow King Avenue
- Upstairs in the Snow King Sports & Events Center
- Hours of operation:
- August - March: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- April - July: Tuesday - Friday 9am - 5pm