We would like to thank you all for making sure our events are success. We had really successful Ski Swap and boot fitting with Matt Schiller.
- Dryland trainings have been a great success and more and more athletes are committing to get in shape for the season. Please lets make sure that all U12 and older start coming to dryland, this is included in your program fees.
- A group of ten athletes is going to Colorado this week. They will spend ten days on snow. We will really emphasize these camps in the future, since year round commitment to sport is the key to success.
- Teton Village Sports is getting equipment that was ordered at Fit Night, so you can expect a call from them.
- Date when jackets and sweatshirts will arrive is coming soon and coaches will contact you when those arrive
- If someone is interested in officiating at alpine races, we are holding a clinic with testing on Friday November 3rd from 4pm-8pm
- If there are some Alpine referees that need an update, we will have update on November 3rd from 3pm-4pm.
- Snow King will most likely open for training on November 18th and their official opening day for public is December 2nd
- You will be able to pick up Snow King season pass during the second week of November
- We are still looking to hire a Race Secretary and an Alpine Program Volunteer coordinator. Please let me know if you, or anyone you know, is interested in either of these positions.
- We started with Alpine Program Ambassadors program. Kilmain, Parazette and Clausen families took ambassadors roll for upcoming season. If you have questions regarding program, fees, training schedule, etc you can contact them.
- We have SWIX Ski tuning clinic on November 8th from 6pm-7pm
This weekend we had first World Cup race of the season.
1. Viktoria Rebensburg (Nem) 1:55,20
2. Tessa Worley (Fra) +00,14
3. Manuela Mölgg (Ita) 00,53
4. Stephanie Brunner (Avt) 00,71
5. Mikaela Shiffrin (ZDA) 00,74
Due to bad weather on Sunday men's race was canceled.
Next stop is Levi, Finland where there will be men's and women's Slaloms.
Alpine & Race Director