• FIS Rules for lifters apply: 55mm base to boot sole. FIS Rules and Protocol will be followed.
• PROS ONLY: Two run race, weather permitting.
• Top 30 pros from first run will race in reverse order of 1st run finish after all classes have completed their race runs.
• PRO WINNER will post the fastest two- run combined time. Course adjustments as necessary with inspection prior to the second run.
• Fat and Baggy: Skis must be a minimum of 86mm under foot and clothing must flap in the breeze.
• During training runs and race runs, ABSOLUTELY no competitors allowed in the race arena!!
Pro Division starts from the Chute. Amateurs and Juniors start from Upper Grizzly.
RACE DAY PROS
Determined by bib draw for the first 15. Remaining pros will run in the order of their training run finish.
RACE DAY AMATEURS
Determined by order entry was received (based on class -- Fat & Baggy, etc.)
JHSC reserves the right to cancel races due to weather and other unforeseeable circumstances. NO REFUNDS! Transferable upon request.
JHSC and event sponsors are not responsible for accidents during or in connection with the competition. Each participant enters at his or her own risk and all participants are responsible for their own insurance coverage. Each entrant must sign the "Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk and Release" on the registration form.
Lift tickets are not included in race entry and should be purchased at the Snow King ticket office. Racer rate is $35/day.
Chute Prep Help:
We will need help preparing the chute for this year's race. FREE BEER and good karma for those who help. If able, contact Branko Zagar for Chute Prep times on Tuesday-Thursday, week of.