Our Freeride Program will offer four skateboard camps throughout the 2015 summer. Three of the camps are coed while one is an ALL GIRLS camp. Each camp can accommodate beginner to advanced skaters ages 6 and up. Camps are Saturdays & Sundays from 9am to 5pm.
- June 27 & 28
- ALL GIRLS
- June 27 & 28
- July 11 & 12 - this camp is full
- August 1 & 2
Cost for each camp is $199. There are only 12 spots available at each camp with a minimum of 5 skaters needed. Please register by 5pm the preceding Wednesday, camps do fill up, early registration is recommended. Pick up and drop off at JHSC HQ at the Snow King Sports & Events Center. Coaches and vehicles are insured by JHSC. More information below the video. Register here.Registration is temporarily closed due to site maintenance June 18-22. Please read our FAQs and Camp Refund Policy.
Multi-camp discounts: 10% off total price of any two camps, 15% off total price of any three camps! Discount only applies when you register for multiple camps at once. Discount will appear as a refund on your credit card.
Skill Development Focus:
- Basic fundamentals: pumping, pushing, ollies, dropping in, kickflips, boardslides, grinds
- Bowl & ramp skating
- General skatepark riding: picking your "line"
- Skatepark etiquette
- Skateboard maintenance
- Flip tricks
- Ledge tricks
- Tricks on banks and transition
- Bowl skating: line choice, skating different features
- Ramp skating: airs, lip-tricks, incorporating street tricks
- Games of S.K.A.T.E.
Locations: Jackson Hole, Alpine, Pinedale, Driggs &/or Idaho Falls skateparks. Transportation: is provided in JHSC vehicles. Coaches & vehicles are fully insured.
Available Spots Per Camp: minimum 5, maximum 12
Ages: 6 and up
Ability Level: absolute beginner to expert. We can accommodate skaters of all ability levels in the same camp
Cost: $199 includes lunch, transportation and instruction. Full payment due with registration. Register now. Registration is temporarily closed due to site maintenance June 18-22.
- Skateboard (no scooters, rollerblades or longboards please)
- Appropriate footwear: flat soled sneakers (no sandals or running shoes)
- Healthy snacks
- Spending money (we tend to stop for milkshakes/treats after a long day skating)
- Extra layer of clothing
- Elbow pads
- Wrist guards
- Hip pads